TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I haven't noticed any issues
People Seeking Info

Subject I haven't noticed any issues

Posted by BlackholeZ on July 25, 2017 at 5:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 210 times.

In Reply To How has that Inland Empire 1pc driveshaft worked >>> posted by ZUL8TR on July 22, 2017 at 04:15 AM

Message I've never bothered to mark the diff flange when removing it either. I have a bit of vibration in the 130mph+ range that could possibly be driveshaft related but that's not really a common range that I drive in.

I've had the driveshaft for 10 years now and the joints still feel plenty solid. The car was mostly stock when I installed it and I didn't notice much in the way of vibration back then. Now I'm on urethane bushings, solid arms and coilovers so there's plenty of other things to make noise.

The most important part to getting a driveshaft balanced is getting the shaft perfectly concentric. You almost don't have to add weights if you spend some time lining things up.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps href="http://goo.gl/GaK9E">and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.